Does this game not have a windowed mode?
My Tower, My Home
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
My tower, My Home is a mixture between a tower defense game and shooting-platform 2D game.
You can redeem a Steam Key with the purchase!
You must defend the Tower's Core, kill enemies, gain gold, buy hero's upgrades, buy tower defenses, and build a strategy to resist a number of waves.
Story mode, endless and coop mode available in the final version. (Actual version is single player only)
Game facts Sheet:
- 1 player mode
- 2 players mode (not avaiable in alpha version)
- 3 Game Difficult levels (not avaiable in alpha version)
- 4 kind of enemies (with variations)
- 5 hero's upgrades
- 6 hero's weapons
- 7 Turrets
- 8 Tower upgrades
- 9 Skill tree paths (not avaiable in alpha version)
- Infinite strategies
- Infinite waves
- Infinite fun (just kidding, you'll get bored after some hundreds of hours)
More from us: Shoor.com.ar
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Difficult, Endless, Singleplayer, Tower Defense, upgrades|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: